Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spinning the Wheel

Alright. I'm ready to spin the wheel again after my adventures through the Mountain of Grimrock. As it's spinning, I'm not really hoping for anything in particular, though I'd like a game I've never even touched..

Well, I have played it a little. The wheel decided my fate was to play Defense Grid: The Awakening.
Its a tower defense game, though it looks much prettier than most. I've played a little bit, but don't remember much about it. I



I'll be playing it over the next couple days. I'm not completely sure if there is any story or if it's a straight TD game, but either way, I'll play through. When finished, I'll review and update. Tune in.



Oh, and a side note, I just noticed that steam roulette doesn't appear to work properly in Firefox. I usually use chrome, which works fine with it, but for some reason I opened it with Firefox today and was incredibly confused as to why it wasn't responding.

No comments:

Post a Comment