Sunday, January 6, 2013

Overlord Update 1

Well, I got Overlord to run with minimal difficulties. It must have been my crossfire 6850's that were the problem because now that I'm using an Nvidia GTX 670 4GB Superclock it runs flawlessly. Just chalk it up to another reason I'm glad I switched over to Nvidia graphics.

As for the game, I'm probably close to 1/3 of the way through it, so I should have it completed in the next couple days.

As for the backlog, now that the Winter Sale is over, my lambent stew profile looks a little different.
293 total games
149 never played
As before, many of the games that show having been played are actually only started to see if they'll run, so it's actually much worse. So that means I bought 28 games during the sale that I probably won't even get to play for at least a year. And the one game I wanted to go on 75% didn't go on a flash sale the entire time and stayed at 50% so I said screw it. Such good self control.

Anyways, back to Overlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment